1. Smoothies – I like fruit. I like mixing yogurt and fruit but the whole adding crushed ice and blending it just seems oh so wrong to me.
2. Beer – Have never been nor will I ever be a beer drinker. Smells and tastes most feral.
3. Swimming in the ocean – Between the sand, the sea lice and the risk of getting eaten by a shark I much prefer to avoid taking a dip.
4. S’mores – Been there, tasted that and did not at all like it.
5. The word cray – Granted that cray is not even a word it seems to of found its way into people’s vocabulary. You are one letter off saying the actual word so why is this even used?