I received my very first blogging award the other day and I’ll be honest, I don’t write/blog to try to win awards but since someone was kind enough to nominate me (Thank you lellielieb) then of course I’ll accept it.
Firstly there are some rules to follow;
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are 15 blogs I enjoy reading, listed in no particular order of preference. I apologise in advance if you have already received this award and if awards are not your thing then feel free to not accept.
12. Gone Wandering
13. The Belle Jar
Now 7 things about yours truly;
1. I eat breakfast foods (porridge, weetbix, crumpets, toast & tea) for dinner when I don’t feel like cooking a meal.
2. I “borrowed” a horse once when I was around 8 years old and rode it around the neighbourhood using a rope as a bridle. Surprisingly it didn’t bolt on me.
3. I spent majority of my high school years at the skating rink and as a result I can roller-skate (on quads) rather well and I can slide to stop myself.
4. I hate the Ferris Wheel. It goes up high, it goes too slow and I’m constantly looking at all the mechanisms that hold ride together wondering if human error will ultimately bring the whole thing down when I’m on it.
5. I’ve always enjoyed taking pictures but it wasn’t until my father passed that I really embraced the art of photography. He was passionate about it and I like to think I’m carrying on his legacy.
6. I like the Twilight books. I know some people view the relationship between Belle & Edward as an unhealthy one but I think they just read too much into the story. If you want unhealthy relationship reading then pick up a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey.
7. I love the smell of vanilla. Often I’ll buy candles just because of that smell.